18 Tod Street
Best location in Gawler
Four brand new units in a very desirable location in the heart of Gawler. Walking distance to the main street and only 250m from Gawler Foodland. Close to public transport and part of a long established retirement village. These units are part of Elimatta.
Units feature a large living area as well as a separate sunroom; the bed-room includes a large built-in robe. A modern kitchen includes stainless steel electric hotplates and under bench oven, range hood and a breakfast bar.
Each unit has its own fully fenced and paved courtyard for privacy.
There is also a secure undercover parking space for each unit.
Type of Access: Legal Residence Contract
Property Type: Units
No. of Units: 4 (One available)
Maintenance fee: $82 p/w, covers building & liability insurance,
council rates, sewer & water rates, emergency services levy and charges plus maintenance of common areas & gardens and inside and outside of units and a 24/7 emergency maintenance number.
Each unit offers the following:
• Bedrooms: 1 • Living rooms: 1 (living/meals) • Other rooms: 1 (sunroom) • Unit size: 60m² • Bathroom/laundry: inc. shower screen and door, vanity unit • Reverse cycle air conditioning • Built in robe (bedroom) • Hot water: gas instantaneous • Kitchen includes: Underbench oven: electric (stainless steel), • Cooktop: electric ceramic • Range hood • Mixer tap • Pantry cupboard • Flat breakfast bar • Dishwasher provision
• Undercover parking: 1 (garage or carport) with automatic roller doors.
• Fenced & paved courtyard: 20m² approx
• Colourbond fencing: 2.0m high
• Rainwater tank: 3000L
• Clothesline: folding
• Visitor parking
• Part of established retirement village with land-scaped gardens
• All units & village gardens maintained by Gawler Community Retirement Homes
Walking distance to Gawler Main Street (400m); Foodland (200m); Post Office (250m)
• Close to Gawler Central railway station
• Close to Gawler Bus services (routes 491, 492, 493 & 494); stop no. 142 in Main Street
Tod Street unit Flyer.pdf